Saturday, November 1, 2008

Update

I've decided I really want to start blogging regularly, so I suppose I will just update on my knitting progress today.

Fortunately, I got the scarf tie done in time to wear it last night and it looks rather decent for a very last-minute project. I ended up knitting through math class (we were watching a movie, so it didn't really matter).

I've also been frogging Cassandra's bag because I realized I messed up on the duplicate stitch part. At least it's fixed now because I went back and ripped out what I had messed up on earlier today. Now all I need to do is get back to where I was (with it done correctly!) and finish it. Thankfully, the cabled handle is coming along rather nicely.

For the duel, I got the list of things I need to have in order to make it. Thankfully, I have everything, but I'll have to make sure that my size 8 dpns are available for use. I also have both size 7 and 9, just in case I don't make the gauge with the 8s. I'm thinking of using burgandy and gold for the two colors; Andi said she'd use green and silver for mine. :)

No comments: