Tuesday, November 4, 2008

More Projects

So I've found a bunch of other places for knitting for charity. I also have a surplus of the Red Heart Supersaver Yarn, which is far too nasty feeling to use for anything that I make for myself (I've recently acquired some Cascade 220 for a few personal projects), but after I finish the scarf I'm making for the Special Olympics, I'd like to make a hat.

To-Do List

1. Finish the stuff for Cassandra C. Like the bag.

2. Finish the scarf I'm knitting for the Special Olympics.

3. Make at least one hat for charity.

4. Make Christmas gifts in time to either send them off or give them away.

5. The duel hat in burgandy and gold.

I'm going on a road trip Thursday, so I'll probably have a fair amount of time to knit in the car. Hoorah! I'll likely be taking the scarf I'm working on to keep me busy; it's a simple enough pattern I don't need to be paying complete attention to what I'm doing.

No comments: